Trainer – Clare Moreton – SLE and Phonics Moderator
A half-day course for KS2 teachers covering:
- Phonics Screen not a KS1 assessment only – How does it inform your practice at KS2?
- Overview of the content of the screen check
- Use assessment to inform phonic grouping
- How do you support pupils with phonic gaps – strategies and prompts
- How to incorporate the application of phonics within day-to-day teaching
Cost per half day session is £75 per delegate The course will take place at St. Mary’s CE Primary School; Ladywell Rd, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 5DE.Phone: 01782 235337
Email: Denise Parry at firstname.lastname@example.org to book on.
Course available on: 8th February, 2018, 2018 1.30 – 3.00pm
For further information click KS2 Phonics
To reserve your place on the course complete the Booking-Form