The road to passing the Phonics test and beyond
Trainer – Clare Moreton – SLE and Phonics Moderator
A half-day course for Yr 1 teachers covering:
- Assessment working in preparation for the Yr 1 Phonics Screen Check
- How to administer the check – awareness around some easy oversights that could lead to maladministration
- Clarification of the voicing of phonemes
- What to do with the phonic screen results
- Key dates – when to send in data
- Chance to network and share practice
Cost per half day session is £75 per delegate The course will take place at St. Mary’s CE Primary School; Ladywell Rd, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 5DE.Phone: 01782 235337
Email: Denise Parry at firstname.lastname@example.org to book on.
Course available on: 12th January, 2018 1.30 – 3.00pm
For further information click on the link below.
To register for this course complete the Booking-Form