We are delighted to release the details of our brand new Primary NQT Professional Development Programme for the academic year 2018/2019.
The programme is launched with a full day conference which will include inspirational speakers and a range of workshops.
The sessions include a mixture of theory, reflection, with opportunities to apply learning. The programme incorporates significant opportunities to observe and analyse lessons using the lesson study model, to develop and refine teaching techniques. NQTs will develop strong subject knowledge along with effective pedagogical approaches that can be applied in all schools.
As well as running a very successful CPD programme for NQTS, C2C Teaching School Alliance is also an APPROPRIATE BODY for the professional induction of NQTs.
Outline of the programme
- A full day NQT conference featuring inspirational speakers and workshops.
- A further five half days of CPD training sessions, one each half term.
- Peer to peer lesson observations, overseen by a suitably qualified person.
- New NQT Induction Handbook
- New Mentor Handbook.
- Opportunity to meet with NQT’s from the previous year to share experiences advice on ‘Surviving your NQT year’.
The cost for each participant is £600 for the full NQT package
See more programme details below: